She is having a TinkerBell cake for her party tomorrow, so I stuck with the theme for both her card and the layout. I was VERY tempted to go out and purchase the TinkerBell cricut cartridge, but commonsense took over. It really isn't a cartridge I would use enough to justify the cost; my daughter's too old, and I only have one niece. I happened to come across a TinkerBell scrapbooking page kit at Hobby Lobby and decided it had enough stickers and paper to create both a card and matching layouts (and I decorated a plain green gift bag) and it didn't cost me nearly as much (and it was on sale).
|Card front (sticker says Perfectly Precious)|
|Two-page layout (white place markers for my sister-in-law to add photos)|
|Close-up left page|
|Close-up right page|
- Paper and stickers from Disney Fairies Theme Pack by Sandylion
- TinkerBell Stickers by Sandylion
- Gypsy inkpad from Close To My Heart (Z2190)
- Lime Green Stickles by Ranger
- "3" cut from Cuttin' Up cricut cartridge cut at 4"
- All other words cut from Mickey Font cricut cartridge (who is cut at 1", look cut at .66" and negative image used)
- Layout was based on the Supporting Cast layout from the Imagine book by Jeanette Lynton