|Reiman Publications, Taste of Home, Feb/March 2011, page 11|
I attached that cute little mouse with foam tape. I used my Gypsy to hide one of the holes in the swiss cheese. I then welded a heart in the spot where the hole had been.
In addition to cheese, she loves sparkles. Stickles were a definite must-have for the hearts on the inside.
- Cheese (Create a Critter accessory and shift/accessory) cut at 4"
- Heart (Create a Critter shift/accessory) cut at 3.71"
- Mouse (Create a Critter mouse, shadow, layer 1, layer 2, layer 3) cut at 2"
- Phrase (Create a Critter phrase and shift/phrase) cut at 2"
- More Than (Cursive 101 welded together) cut at 1"
- Cheese (Create a Critter phrase placed off the mat and trimmed to delete "say") cut at 6.5" wide
- Stone Gray Staz On ink
- Magenta Stickles
- Cardstock & ribbon from scraps
Have a wonderful evening! Be back soon with another project.