Finding the right sentiment was difficult. I didn't want a sympathy card, but the traditional "get well" didn't seem appropriate either. After a lot of thought, this is what I came up with.
I attached the wagon with foam tape for dimension. I also added "shine" to the words 'pulling' and 'you' with Liquid Glass from Close To My Heart.
Finally, the envelope.
The recipe for this card:
- Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge - all card images cut at 7".
- Close To My Heart Whoops-A-Daisy Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
- Close To My Heart Hydrangea inkpad (retired color)
- Close To My Heart Liquid Glass (which also makes a GREAT adhesive for those hard to attach items)
- Close To My Heart Just Blooms Summer Posies (retired)
- MyMoments Fashion Pearls by Offray
Have a great day! Be back again with another project soon.