Pinks and purples are not colors my teenage son loves, so I chanced looking "Christmasy" and used red and green on his Valentine.
I attached the frog with foam tape to give him some dimension.
The inside was printed on the computer and then cut to fit.
Okay, here's the details on this card:
- Frog and layers (Paisley cartridge) cut at 3"
- Lilypad (Create a Critter) cut at 3"
- Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder
- Stampin' Up ribbon
- Xmas Red Stickles
- Inkssentials opaque white pen
- Lime green chalk Cat's Eye inkpad
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!