The Mickey head was cut using the Mickey Font Cricut cartridge and I welded DMA inside it (Dance Masters of America). The stamp doesn't show well in the photo, but it is a custom stamp I had made with K-E Kreations and my e-mail address on it.
Here is the inside of the book unfolded:
And, here is the flip side...
There are a ton of supplies used on this one, so I will try to put them in by page order. If you have any questions about what I used anything for, drop me a comment.
- 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase from Close To My Heart
- Fanfare Level 2 Paper from Close To My Heart
- Cricut Mickey Font Cartridge
- Cranberry Ink Pad from Close To My Heart
- Pacifica Ink Pad from Close To My Heart
- Sky Ink Pad from Close To My Heart
- Just Blooms White Daisy Variety Pack from Close To My Heart (these were inked)
- Stickles in a variety of colors
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko
- Fanfare Level 2 Brad Assortment from Close To My Heart
- Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon from Close To My Heart
- Dancing Dreams stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Brads Red Assortment from Close To My Heart
- Brads Blue Assortment from Close To My Heart
- Star Power stamp set from Close To My Heart
As I said, the girls were thrilled with the books. I worked on them the last few weeks for several hours a day as I waited on my daughter to finish dance classes, so they had seen me working but didn't know what I was up to. I didn't want to make anything too elaborate so that they could be personalized by the girls easily or just simply have photos added (and they are mostly 12- and 13-year old girls with their own individual styles). Each one was unique; they had slight variations in which color brads, how the cover was laid out and how some of the patterned paper looked when cut.