For the rest of you....continue on. LOL!!
I made two cards for Mother's Day this weekend. They were both similar in style, but yet different. I was very pleased with the way they finally turned out. I haven't been able to find Glimmer Mist in any of my local craft stores, but I did find some Sheer Shimmer Spritz today that I think must be a very similar product. All I can say is...oh my, I could love this stuff. My daughter actually wanted me to spray her so she would sparkle.
Supplies used were:
- Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack from Close To My Heart
- StazOn Timber Brown ink
- Heavenly Blue stamp pad from Close To My Heart
- Baby Pink stamp pad from Close To My Heart
- Chocolate stamp pad from Close To My Heart
- Colonial White stamp pad from Close To My Heart
- Colonial White Mini-Medley Accents from Close To My Heart
- Soft Suede Pinwheels from Close To My Heart
- Say It In Style My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Togetherness My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Paisley Praise My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko
- Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukinek
- Cricut Mother's Day Seasonal Cartridge
Here's the first card. The pictures below are of the inside. They are a little fuzzy, but I was trying to get a good picture showing the shimmer spritz on the lettering. Hopefully it shows up a little. The pink "paisleys" are a stamp that I created the background with using ink the same color as the cardstock. I did the same on the inside of the second card.
Here's card number two. Similar style, but the inside is different. I used the shimmer spritz all over the inside of the card. I think it shows up better in this picture.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember, my "blog candy" drawing will be held on April 30. All you have to do is leave a comment on the blog candy post and become a follower. I picked up a few items for the drawing over the weekend. I'll post some pics of the goodies sometime this week.