Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"You Rock" Workshop on the Go

I haven't had my consultant's kit very long.  I am working on getting the Veranda Workshop On the Go cards and scrapbook pages together to post for you.

While you're waiting on me to craft around my busy schedule, I am going to post pictures of the You Rock Workshop On the Go that I purchased and made awhile ago.  This is one of my favorite paper packs.  It is such a great set of papers for my teen & tween!

Here are the cards you can make:
The kit includes supplies and directions to make two cards of each of these designs.

If you aren't a cardmaker, there are directions included to make a two-page scrapbook layout as well.  Yes, I will get around to putting some pictures in, but I'm really slow at downloading pictures off our camera and getting them printed.  I am also very careful about posting pictures of my kids/family on the internet.  Here is the layout without pictures (you'll have to book a Close To My Heart home gathering with me to see it with pictures):




The great part about these kits is that you get enough supplies to make BOTH the cards and the scrapbook pages.  You also receive an exclusive stamp set that is only found in the kit.  If you prefer only cards or scrapbook pages, there are directions on my Close To My Heart website for an additional set of cards or an additional layout you can make.

If you want to purchase one of the great kits currently available, you need to hurry.  The current 4 kits (Caboodle, Top Stitch, You Rock and Veranda) are only available through April 30.  If you don't currently have a Close To My Heart consultant, I would love to help you out.  Just visit my Close To My Heart website to see our fabulous products.

Remember, my "grand opening" special is going on now through April 25.  If you haven't heard about it, sign up for my newsletter or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great crafty day.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Very nice paper pack! Can't wait to see all the things you do in the future.

flowerdisco said...

yummy papers you have there.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Wow, wow, wow, you got BUSY! Heading over to your website. Thanks for noticing my Spotlight in the Cricut. It was a wonderful surprise to win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails