Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Today kicks off National Scrapbooking Month.  It's also the first day to order from Close To My Heart's new Summer Idea Book.  I've had a chance to look through it, and I LOVE some of the new products!  The new papers are wonderful; I can't choose a favorite.  There is also an adorable recipe card kit.  And the new stamps.....  I can't even put it into words; you'll just have to check them out for yourself (and some sets even have newly reduced prices!).
If you haven't gotten your hands on one of these books yet, e-mail me today to get yourself a copy.  You're going to love it, too ~ I promise.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   The May Stamp of the Month is Cherish the Moment.  It is only available during the month of May.  You can purchase it alone for $22.95, but you can get it at a discount with only a $25 minimum purchase ~ the more you buy, the bigger the discount.  It is a very versatile set.  Check it out on my website.
Can't wait to see what everyone's creating for National Scrapbook Month.  I'll be checking all your blogs to see what you're up to.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I do, I do, I do love my idea book. I've already made a couple of cards with that circle flower idea! Thanks for being my CMTH rep.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails