Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Blanket with some Sparkle

I wanted to share with everyone a baby blanket that I recently completed.  This blanket was knit for my cousin's new daughter, and, at her request, NO PINK.  This is her second daughter, and she wanted to know which "special momentos" from childhood belonged to which daughter and everything from her firstborn was pink.

This blanket was actually quite quick to knit as it was knit holding two strands of yarn together.  I used a sparkly white and sparkly lavender.  It really turned out quite beautiful.  If you look closely in the picture below, you can see some of the shimmer in the blanket.
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be back to papercrafting soon.  I am in the process of setting up the "storage room" with my crafting supplies so that I won't have to share the dining room table anymore.  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for stopping by my blog. Love the baby blanket you made. Following your blog now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails