This is an A2-sized card. I used my Cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge for the cupcake. I cut the cupcake twice and then cut the liner apart from the cupcake so that my liner was a different color. The cupcake was cut at 2-1/2". I kept the inside very simple; it is a stamp that came in the Art Philosophy Collection.
I used foam tape to make the cupcake "pop" from the page.
The supplies I used for this card were:
- Smoothie cardstock from Close to My Heart
- Olivia B&T Duos paper from Close to My Heart (retired)
- Off-White cardstock from DCWV
- Art Philosophy Collection Cricut cartridge and stamps from Close to My Heart
- Organza Ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique found at Hobby Lobby
- Shimmer Designer Brads from Close to My Heart
- Smoothie Exclusive Inkpad from Close to My Heart
- Black Exclusive Inkpad from Close to My Heart
- Jet Black StazOn Inkpad
- Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel from Close to My Heart
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week.
I am linking this card up to: