The inspiration for this card came from a card that Jeri from Bug 'N Me Creations made. You can see her original card HERE. I did not make my card a shaped card, but I did like how the "happy" was the main focal point of the card.
Here is my version:
Here is the inside:
I have to apologize for the photos. In my haste, I didn't have time to wait on the "good light" of the day to take my pictures.
The card is an A2 size. The paper came from Close to My Heart - the paper is now retired, but I have a few pieces leftover from an earlier project.
Here are the items for this card:
- Sweet Pea paper (retired) from Close to My Heart
- From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
- Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge
- Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge
- Varsity Letter Cricut cartridge
- Black Exclusive Inks from Close to My Heart
- Say It in Style stamp set from Close to My Heart
- Amore stamp set (retired) from Close to My Heart
- My Acrylix Blocks from Close to My Heart
- Ribbon from my stash
- Black fine tip pen
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back soon with a birthday card for a sweet little girl soon to be one. Have a great night!