Wednesday, April 11, 2012

64 Years of Wedded Bliss

Today is the anniversary of my wonderful grandparents.  They have been together for 64 years.  I threw this card together for them late last night.  There are things I would have done differently if I weren't working on a deadline to complete the card.

The inspiration for this card came from a card that Jeri from Bug 'N Me Creations made.  You can see her original card HERE.  I did not make my card a shaped card, but I did like how the "happy" was the main focal point of the card.

Here is my version:
Here is the inside:
I have to apologize for the photos.  In my haste, I didn't have time to wait on the "good light" of the day to take my pictures.

The card is an A2 size.  The paper came from Close to My Heart - the paper is now retired, but I have a few pieces leftover from an earlier project.

Here are the items for this card:
  • Cricut
  • Gypsy
  • Xyron
  • Adhesive
  • Sweet Pea paper (retired) from Close to My Heart
  • From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
  • Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge
  • Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge
  • Varsity Letter Cricut cartridge
  • Black Exclusive Inks from Close to My Heart
  • Say It in Style stamp set from Close to My Heart
  • Amore stamp set (retired) from Close to My Heart
  • My Acrylix Blocks from Close to My Heart
  • Ribbon from my stash
  • Black fine tip pen
I am linking this up to the "Get Your Brag On" linky party and the TGIF Linky Party.
Photobucket
Craft Junkie Too Friend









Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be back soon with a birthday card for a sweet little girl soon to be one.  Have a great night!

1 comment:

Missy said...

This looks terrific, I like how you used the big "happy" as a focal point!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails