Monday, April 2, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

I'm back today with another birthday card for a dear friend of mine, Tracy.  Hopefully you get the card in the mail before you see it here. :-)

This was another card that was inspired by Pinterest.  See the original HERE from Kassidy at the Inking it Up Crazy blog.


This is an A2 (5-1/2"x4-1/4") card.  It was made with scraps from my stash.  The inside is simply stamped with Happy Birthday.  Here are the rest of the details:
  • Cricut Expression
  • Gypsy
  • Cuttlebug
  • Xyron
  • Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
  • From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
  • Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge
  • Stamps from the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy collection
  • Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Craf-T Chalks Kit #2
  • Magenta Stickles
  • Ribbon (from my stash)
  • Foam tape
  • Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad by Close to My Heart
  • Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope to see you back again this week for some more new projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails