Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hip Hippo Hooray

My niece is turning 4 this week.  Her birthday party was last weekend, so she has already received the card I made - loved the hippo.
This card is 5-1/2"x4-1/4".  There were a lot of layers to put together on this card.  I don't usually make cards with so many "little pieces", but I was really happy with how it turned out.  The Xyron makes putting all those little pieces together so much easier than glue!

The items I used for this card were:
  • Cricut Expression
  • Gypsy
  • Xyron
  • The Christmas Card Stack by DCWV
  • The Fun in the Sun Summer Stack by DCWV
  • Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
  • Cuttin' Up Cricut cartridge
  • From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
  • Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge
  • Turquoise Stickles by Ranger
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you've had some crafting time this week.

I'm linking up to:

Craft Junkie Too Friend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails