Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards - I've needed too many of these in the past year...  They are never easy to make.  I have finally found a "formula" that I like, and it's very simplistic.


I don't like to use a lot of color on sympathy cards, and I tend to stay away from black - too depressing.  I will change out the color of the mat and stamp, but tend to stay with a white or cream and one color.


This is one of those projects that I can't find my notes on.  I know that the stamps on the front are all from Close To My Heart.  I don't recall whether the inside sentiment is also from Close To My Heart or whether it's a stamp I picked up somewhere (probably from Hobby Lobby).  If I find the sentiment, I will update you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails