Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mooove Closer Valentine

I made this card for my niece who is 22 months old.  Her family raises Angus cows, and she loves animals.
The front of the card is covered in pink, black and white cardstock is from DCWV's Fun in the Sun Summer Cardstock Stack.  The pink gingham paper is from The Basics stack by The Paper Studio.  The cow and shadow were cut at 4" using the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge.  The "mooove" was cut at 1-1/2" using the Cuttin' Up cartridge "Holy Cow" button.  I traced the lines on the cow and wrote closer using a white gel pen.

For the inside of the card I used the computer to type out the rest of the sentiment.  The ribbon is called Dashes, Dots and Checkers, and I can't remember which craft store I purchased it at.  I put a few candies into a small ziplock baggie and attached it to the card using glue dots.
Hope you enjoy!  Have a great day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails