Friday, March 16, 2012

Blogging Question

I know, I know, I know....  

I've been MIA for so long you probably thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth.  Who knew that senior year would be so busy - senior activities, college applications, scholarship deadlines. 

On top of that, my husband is running for common pleas court judge in our county and I'm the treasurer (website designer, shirt-maker and anything else that comes along) for his campaign.  Very exciting, but quite time consuming trying to figure out what the heck we're doing.

For those of you who have both Facebook & blogs to share your creations, what have you found is the easiest way to keep everything up to date now that Facebook no longer imports blog posts?  I would really like to be more active & creative again, but I don't want to spend all my time trying to keep everything up to date.  What's your best internet management tool?  (Don't even get me started on how much time I spend on Pinterest...LOL!!)  Also, how to you promote your facebook pages to more users?

Thanks for your suggestions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails