Today is my nephew Jack's birthday. Happy birthday!! We wish we were closer to celebrate with you, but we'll see you soon. Jack, like many 11-year old boys, loves to play sports. That love of sports was the inspiration for his birthday card.
This card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2". I used the Gypsy when creating this card. It really helped me visualize what sizes I needed to make the bat and balls.
The supplies I used for this card were:
- Paper from my scrap stash
- Tombow adhesive
- Xyron Creative Station
- Cricut Expression
- Sports Mania Cricut cartridge
- Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge
- Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad from Close to my Heart
- Dutch Blue Exclusive Inks stamp pad from Close to my Heart
- ColorBox French Blue Chalk Ink
- 3x3 My Acrylix Block from Close to my Heart
- Stamps from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection from Close to my Heart
- Say It In Style My Acrylix stamp set from Close to my Heart