Friday, March 23, 2012

Sports Theme Birthday Card

Yea!!  It's Friday and the start of spring break here.  No major plans for us ~ a couple of college visits this week as we try to narrow down the decision, and my daughter still has her activities to keep her (and us) busy.  I know I promised some more scrapbook layouts today, but it's a special day!

Today is my nephew Jack's birthday.  Happy birthday!!  We wish we were closer to celebrate with you, but we'll see you soon.  Jack, like many 11-year old boys, loves to play sports.  That love of sports was the inspiration for his birthday card.
This card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2".  I used the Gypsy when creating this card.  It really helped me visualize what sizes I needed to make the bat and balls. 
The supplies I used for this card were:
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hopefully you are looking forward to a weekend full of crafting.  See you soon a new project.

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

What a great boy card!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

I love these cards!! I love how boyish they are, my son is always telling me that my cards are to girly! karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails