Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Senior Year Scrapbook pages 6 & 7

I'm back again....this might be a new record for me for the number of posts in a row.  Today I'm going to share the next two pages of my son's senior year scrapbook with you.  This layout was created using Studio J and the Stardust kit.
Yes, those are "duct-tape pants" he's wearing.  He spent many hours covering a pair of jeans and an old hat in neon duct tape for this football game.  Once again, the bonfire pictures are pictures I downloaded from friends' facebook pages.

It's the middle of the week!!! Thanks for stopping by again today. If you're interested in checking out Studio J for yourself, you can find out more by clicking the link HERE. I would love to have you "like" me on facebook with the button at the top of the page as I am getting my page started there. See you soon with more layouts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails