Thursday, March 25, 2010

62nd Anniversary Card

My grandparents 62nd anniversary is coming up soon.  This is the card I created for them. 

This card qualifies for the Frosted Designs challenge this week which was to use flowers on your project.

The paper is from DCWV, the Indian Summer Cardstock stack and the Indian Summer Mat Stack.  The sentiment is stamped with a Close To My Heart stamp from the Say It In Style set on a tag cut at 1/2" using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.  The flowers and brads come from the Earth's Palette Creative Kit by Hot Off the Press.  The orange ribbon and brads are things that I had just laying around.

The inside of the card is very simple.  I simply added a small section of the striped paper to the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Fern said...

Love the colors and the flowers are beautiful!!!! I'm sure they will luv it!! XXX

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a fantastic event to celebrate and what a beautiful card to celebrate it with. Congrats to them! They are going to ooooohhhh and aaawwwweee over this.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, 62 years! And what a beautiful card to celebrate with, I'm sure they will appreciate it too. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails