Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Blogger Award

Thanks again to Fern at Fern's Creations From the Heart for another fabulous award.  I love this award; it's so pretty!  I love visiting Fern's blog.  She is always posting a fabulous layout that I wish I had the time to recreate.

For this award, I need to pass it along to 5 people and say something about each recipient.  I am passing this award on to the following people:

Val at Crafty Go Lucky ~ I love the comments she has left me on my blog.  She makes gorgeous layouts and even more gorgeous cakes.  I am glad I was finally able to find her blog.

Fi at My Crafty Spot ~ I just recently found her blog.  Her cards are beautiful.  Her cards are wonderful and very creative.

Enfys at Going Buggy ~ I love her cards.  I love her stories.  I love her comments.  Need I say more?

Amber at Staying Crafty ~ she is one crafty lady.  She dabbles in a bit of everything, and I love to see what she comes up with.

Lisa at Scrappin in NJ ~ I love the comments Lisa leaves for me.  She also does some beautiful cards.  I love the series she is working on right now showing cards from the Wild Card cart.

I hope you take some time to visit these wonderful ladies and check out their great creations.  I'm off to my craft room now; hope you get to do the same.  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! Thanks :)

Fi said...

Thank you for the award and the lovely comments about my cards.
Hugs
Fi

flowerdisco said...

congrats on your beautiful award. Hugs!!!!

Valerie said...

Thanks sweetie!! Have a great day:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails