Friday, March 26, 2010

Busted....

Okay, I got busted "surfing the net" at work the other day.  Now, I do work for my parents, so the reaction was a bit different than on most jobs.  My mom said, "Oooo, I really like those, can you make me some?" LOL

Here is my take on America's great baskets.  She has GREAT directions over on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog.  My baskets aren't exactly like hers.  I didn't have an embossing folder I liked, so left out the embossed strip.  I also couldn't find any embellishments like her great butterflies, so I didn't add those either.  My mom wants to fill them and give them to my grandparents for Easter and then again for May Day to cheer them up.  She may also want more to give to all the "little girls" at our Easter get-together.


Hope you have a great crafting day!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Those turned out really nice!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are adorable and they will love getting them as gifts. Thanks for sharing.

Jackie said...

These are so cute! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! ~jackie

Valerie said...

Those baskets are darling!!! Hope you didn't get too much snow;)

Fi said...

Oh No for being sprung and it created more work for you - LOL
They are fantastic baskets - where did you find a pattern for them?
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

Fi ~
The pattern came from the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. The link is in the first paragraph. :-)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a great way to get busted! :0) these are so cute. I was watching the Pink Stamper Live tonight and I thought she mentioned your site and I was all excited and shaking my hands. Then she said it again and it was someone else, but I was really excited for you for a minute!

Great baskets. Wish I had someone to give them to and I would make them too. Yours are truly gorgeous.

flowerdisco said...

i have that punch and i like how you used it on these gorgeous little baskets. thanks for the idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails